Do you want to make a fabulous Quilt from Monthly Mystery Blocks?
Do you want to receive a surprise bundle of 100% cotton fabric and haberdashery through your letter box every month?
Do you want to learn lots of new skills and techniques including ‘Quilt As You Go’ (QAYG)?
Then this is definitely for you!
Each month you are forwarded:
- A ‘Block of the Month’ pattern and step by step instructions written by Louise from Sew Happy Workshops.
- Fabric to complete the block and sashing.
- A 16”square of 80/20 Quilter’s Wadding.
- Backing Fabric.
- A long quarter of coordinating fabric for the border.
- Coordinating thread.
- You will be able to join a WhatsApp Group to share hints and tips…enthusiasm and encouragement.
NB: All fabrics provided are 100% cotton. Kay and Louise have had such fun creating the blocks and choosing the fabric! This is really going to be a gorgeous quilt!
YouTube videos will be supplied to support your learning:
- Using a rotary cutter (Released with Block 1).
- Understanding and using the ‘Quilt As You Go’ technique (QAYG) (Released with Block 2).
- Hints and Tips on Quilting (Released with Block 2).
- Pinning and pressing to get the perfect joins (To be released with Block 3).
- Making half and quarter square triangles (To be released with Block 4).
- Making and attaching binding (To be released with Block 11).
NB: Additional YouTube Videos will be included as required to support the techniques used each month.
The cost of this class is £25 per month. Your Mystery Block of the Month boxes will be sent out on 1st of the month.
The Mystery Block for October will be delivered on Friday 1st October
Postage blocks should be sent on 29th September, we do try to make sure you have them by the 1st of the month
This month you can of course collect from the shop on the 1st if you prefer.