The Price is per half metre.
Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
A rich cumin yellow. The finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 7.2oz /245gsm.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with our spray and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- Fabric can be ordered in 10cm increments. The minimum order is half a metre. For example, if you want 2.8m’s this is what you type in the box.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart.